Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Tucked away in the corner of Disney Springs and in the Castle at the Magic Kingdom are a team of fairy godmothers. Who have been tasked with transforming your daughter or son into a young Princess or Knight. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is where dreams are transformed into reality. All it requires is a little magic from the Fairy Godmother and a little cash from the bank of mum and dad.
Know Before You Go
You seriously need to book Bookings open 180 days in advance and I’m not kidding when I say you need to book. For our first two visits we only had the option of Disney Springs. For our last trip, I rang on day 180 and we managed to secure the Magic Kingdom.
- Be flexible when you book. It’s a lot easier to say I’m staying between these dates than trying to find an exact date or time. Unless of course it is a birthday treat.
- You need to have an idea of the package that you want to book, Disney have three options for the princess experience and two for the knights:
- Crown Package consists of: hairstyle; makeup; face gam; princess sash; cinch sack; and nails.
- Courtyard Package consists of everything in the crown packages but includes a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique T-shirt and tutu; and
- Castle Package consists of everything in the crown package including: Disney princess gown of your choice (shoes are not included);wand; crown and princess necklace.
- Knight Package consists of hairstyle with gel, sword, shield and confetti;
- Deluxe Knight Package – consists of everything in the knight package including Prince costume.
- You need a credit card to reserve your reservation and there is a $10 cancellation fee for no shows or cancellations within 24 hours.
- The experience is for girls and boys from the ages of 3 to 12 years of age
- It can take between 30 minutes to one hour for the full experience to be complete.
- Try to arrive 15 minutes before your experience.
- Hair should be clean and brushed e.g. no knots and nails are clean as well.
On the Day
I’m not going to spoil the magic by giving you a running commentary. Some things are best for you to experience. But both my girls and I have absolutely loved this whole experience.
Our oldest has experience this twice – this time she wanted to be a pirate but it was the first time for our youngest. In some ways it isn’t so much about the dressing up and having your hair done but the whole experience. This time around we had lunch in Cinderella’s castle so they got to meet all their favourite Princesses. All of our Fast Passes were character experiences. It’s also the level of engagement that each cast member has with your child as they make there way around the park. They truly make the day very special for them.
The Magical Extras
If your visiting the Boutique in the Magic Kingdom then afterwards if you head to the Castle Couture store then you can have some professional photos taken. Disney Springs the photography is within the same location.